Psychopharmacology Interactive Webinar
October 12 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm BST£90.00
Join Dr Susan van Scoyoc for her popular psychopharmacology interactive webinar. This is being offered as a three part event beginning on three Monday evenings at 7:30pm: 12 October 2020 for part one; 19 October for part two; and 26 October for part three.
This is an interactive webinar for a small group in which attendees will be able to see, hear, and interact with other attendees. Attendees will receive a ZOOM link and password prior to the event.
Webinar 1: The History and Purpose of Prescribing: issues for Counselling Psychologists
Webinar 2: Essential knowledge of ‘mainstream’ drugs and new drugs on the horizon
Webinar 3: Collaborative working with clients and their drug prescriber.
This is an introduction to using test materials as an integral part of the assessment and therapeutic process using a collaborative assessment approach.
- Knowledge of types of prescribed drugs and their use in mainstream medical practice
- Be aware of the medical model underpinning drug prescribing and other models which challenge this
- Know how to enabling conversations with clients taking or withdrawing from prescribed psychiatric drugs
- Consider the practice of Psychopharmacopsychotherapy
- Consider the arguments for and against psychologists gaining prescribing rights
Cost is £90 for all three sessions and you may pay via the button below. You do not need a PayPal account to pay. You may use most credit and debit cards. If you need an invoice or details for direct bank transfer please contact us and we will arrange it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you pay by PayPal be sure to email us and let us know what email address you want us to use in contacting you. Many people use an alternate email address with PayPal and do not receive the details we send out prior to the event.