- This event has passed.
Collaborative Psychometrics: A Counselling Psychology Approach
July 2 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm BST£90.00
Join Dr Susan van Scoyoc for her popular psychometrics interactive webinar. This is being offered on Friday 2nd July 2021 from 10am to 3pm. You will receive a certificate for 5 hours of CPD.
This is an interactive webinar for a small group in which attendees will be able to see, hear, and interact with other attendees. Attendees will receive a ZOOM link and password prior to the event. Number of attendees is strictly limited to ensure everyone is able to interact and participate.
Philosophical stance: Collaborative Psychometrics: A Counselling Psychology Approach
Theory: Essentials of Psychometric Theory & Statistics
Practice: Test Types & Appropriate Choices
This is an introduction to using test materials as an integral part of the assessment and therapeutic process using a collaborative assessment approach.
- discuss the implications of using psychometric tests as counselling psychologists
- understand the basic statistical principles on which psychometric tests are founded
- understand the need for uniform presentation of assessment materials
- know the importance of providing appropriate feedback to clients
- integrate the psychometric assessment within the therapeutic experience
- consider how psychometric assessments might inform decision making regarding treatment decisions, including recognition of neuropsychological disorders
Cost is £90 and you may pay via the button below. You do not need a PayPal account to pay. You may use most credit and debit cards. If you need an invoice or details for direct bank transfer please contact us and we will arrange it.